Work at WEO MediaWEO Media is a leading dental marketing agency with hundreds of clients nationwide. Our company is growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you can learn and grow professionally, then we would like to hear from you.
WEO Media is currently looking for candidates in the following areas:
Administrative Coordinator / Online Reputation SpecialistOur Administrative Coordinator / Online Reputation Specialist is a blended position that will communicate with clients daily via phone and email, therefore, strong verbal and written business communication skills required. You will be expected to manage multiple client projects and administrative support tasks, and remain flexible while completing tasks on time.
The following skills are required:
1. Ability to work well in a team environment, collaborating with multiple team members daily.
2. Strong, professional written & oral communication skills required.
3. Ability to instruct and assist clients with semi-technical information.
4. Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently in an ever-changing environment.
5. Strong organizational and process oriented skills.
6. Ability to multi-task and remain flexible.
7. Background in website building, CMS experience a plus.
8. Ability to do some graphic edits with Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
Higher consideration will be given to candidates that possess the above qualifications in addition to:
If you meet all of the requirements listed, please submit both a letter of interest and your resume. Again, this position is local to Portland, OR. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Portland, OR 97239
Marketing Consultant / Outside Sales RepresentativeThis position will be responsible for working in our sales team with a primary focus on new client acquisition. You will report directly to the National Sales Director, and perform a wide range of activities in order to generate new client leads and close sales.
|•||Generate new client leads
|•||Follow up on new client leads
|•||Attend events and conferences
|•||Make new client sales and achieve sales targets
|•||Enter all activities in Salesforce|